Originally Posted by TooDogs
Originally Posted by bea175
Originally Posted by TooDogs
from djs: Third (and I am not a doctor), Fluke said that the birth control pill (estrogen) is used to prevent or mitigate ovarian cysts. If this is correct, it is a medical prescription for a health issue.
I've heard that to be why SF takes the bc, to prevent the cyst from occuring in her. She did have a pretty big cyst when she discontinued the estrogen meds. Had that sucker cut off.

Regardless she should have to pay for her Birth Control, not you and me. If you can afford to attend GeorgeTown University , you can afford to buy your own Birth Control Pills

I agree with that, just saying she alledges she uses the bc meds for ovarian cyst prevgention. I do believe that she is shilling for BO position to require bc pills be provided free by insurers. I don't understand free deal when you & me pays for the bc med through higher premiums or co-pays.

Maybe I got distracted by something here at work while listening, but I didn't hear her say one word about herself, or what she uses. I definitely didn't hear her talking about her own sexuality or sexual practices. In fact one of the first things she said was she was there speaking for others.

War Damn Eagle!