Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by .280Rem
Originally Posted by BarryC
No accident that she uses the word "contraceptive" when the rest of her testimony is about "hormonal therapy". Does anyone really believe that's a mistake from an educated woman like that?

The issue here is whether or not 0bama can force people/institutions/insurance companies to pay for contraception/abortifacents/abortions.

If you don't think that is a huge issue, then the Republic really is lost.

I think I already agreed with that. But, I have to say, if we can keep more dummy, libs, who are to be raised by those believing in entitlement from being born to this earth, is that a bad thing?
I pay taxes. If I didn't, I might not give a chit. As long as I am paying the freight, it pissses me off to have people keep tacking more stuff on that I have to pay for. Now we're supposed to pay for some lesbian's birth control and also some [bleep]'s hormone therapy? I have nothing against [bleep] or muff munchers as long as they aren't preaching to my kids or doing things of a sexual nature in front of my kids. I don't want hetero's doing those things either. The bottom-line here is who is paying for it? I don't want to. It's another nail in the coffin.

The lesbo chick is hawt though. If I weren't married I'd do her in a heartbeat. I've got earplugs from shooting so that I don't have to listen to the Commie shixt she's preaching while we're [bleep].

I would love to hear this spoken in front of a church congregation.

Travis