Funny stuff there. I'd love to share a campfire with you, and listen to more... [/quote]

Those are just a few of the funny ones that were really just an oversight or inconvenience. I've got a few that could have had much more serious nature... like a pack string and a jeep rolling off the mountain (in the same trip), or a deep hand laceration from boning a mule deer with frozen hands and rushed/bad judgement when using a sharp object (thank God for duct tape), or tying your rain gear around hanging quarters to try to keep the bears off overnight, then have it start raining (the slushy semi-frozen kind) a couple miles down the trail and ending up hypothermic since all you have on is an underarmor heat gear short sleeved shirt... or leaving your late grandfathers buck knife on the hood of your truck only to remember it the next day 8 miles into the back country, worrying about it for a week, then getting back to the truck at the end of the hunt to realize your worst fears came true and someone swiped it! The worst was having my teenaged son become hypothermic way back in the backcountry because I packed too light to save weight and didn't put any cold weather clothing in our packs... had to teach him about sharing body heat to save his life... and about being stupid just trying to save a couple of pounds in the pack...

God Bless America!