Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I considered starting a personal attack thread, but that, too has become "ho-hum" so I won't tell you to go pee up a rope or go get a real life, or go wash the sand out of certain body parts.

Sports is another dead end, as are politics and religion(s).

I'd love to see some more uplifting items, but they might offend some sensibilities, so I'll do it anyway.

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Actually, a Mockingbird sitting on a limb just outside my bedroom window woke me up, apparently cussing my cat.

I am married to a wonderful woman, have three great kids, two grandsons of whom I couldn't be prouder of, live in the freest nation on Earth, I'm in good health, have several real friends and many more good acquaintances, can afford the hobbies that I love, have a "job" doing something that I love so it's really not work, able to converse with friends and family all over the globe, and have this gathering of like-minded folks to share life with.

So..take that, you old curmudgeons! grin

Ed

Unless you can have the mockingbird pecking the cat's eyes out,or the cat ingesting the mockingbird[either TLEE or Birdwatcher will be happy] you are BANNED from this thread. grin

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place