Originally Posted by RickyD
I woke up this morning to a beautiful day. Actually, a Mockingbird sitting on a limb just outside my bedroom window woke me up, apparently cussing my cat.

I am married to a wonderful woman, have three great kids, two grandsons of whom I couldn't be prouder of, live in the freest nation on Earth, I'm in good health, have several real friends and many more good acquaintances, can afford the hobbies that I love, have a "job" doing something that I love so it's really not work, able to converse with friends and family all over the globe, and have this gathering of like-minded folks to share life with.

So..take that, you old curmudgeons!

Ed
You're mean.

grin

I woke up to a cool ocean mist over the farm. It was 40 out and 98% humidity. Seeing as how I am retired this is what I decided must be done. I rolled over, wrapped my arms around my sleeping bride and went back to sleep. She awoke me an hour later with an extra pillow so I could sit up and drink the cup of fresh perked coffee she brought me.

I have a wonderful wife, six kids all grown, the youngest is 33. I have 11 grandkids and five great grandkids and two in the oven.

My BP and cholesterol is lower than yours and I am still loosing a little weight.

Take that you youngsters! grin

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!