I have a 2007 Honda Rubicon that has the auto transmission and 4x4. The only gripe I've got against it is that sometimes it's difficult to get it into the right gear when I need it. Sometimes it has to be rocked back and forth a little. Sounds weird, but that's how it works.

Such as,..there's been a couple of times I've gone down this cow trail where I hunt. Both sides are extremely steep and the edges are washed out. Ususally if I'm careful I can creep down it without any problem, but if it's wet, all bets are off. Twice I've been creeping down it and the tire slips off the edge of travel and myself and the atv have been on the edge of impending doom.

At that time,..I'm doing a balancing act that would make a circus performer proud. I've got every brake handle I can reach pressed to the max to keep from going further forward. I need reverse and I need it NOW. I need it positive and I need it NOW. Sometimes my Honda doesn't always comply.

That's the only gripe I've got. I wish I would have looked at Yamaha before I bought the Honda. Don't know if it would have been any different but I should have checked them out.

Other than that, the Honda is boringly dependable.....