Originally Posted by cooperfan
I sell these, and I'm damn proud of it! Made in Texas, by an American company. Caterpillar

http://www.drivecat.com/

I just figured I'd help you some more, since you arent doing so well.

Caterpillar built its first Russian facility in the town of Tosno, located near St. Petersburg, Russia. It was completed in 16 months and occupied in November 1999. It had the first electrical substation built in the Leningrad Oblast since the Communist government was dissolved on December 26, 1991. The facility was built under harsh winter conditions, where the temperature was below −25�C. The facility construction was managed by the Lemmink�inen Group located in Helsinki, Finland.[citation needed]

The $125M Caterpillar Suzhou, People's Republic of China facility, manufactures medium wheel loaders and motorgraders, primarily for the Asian market. The first machine is scheduled for production in March 2009. URS Ausino, in San Francisco, California, manages facility construction.[citation needed]

Caterpillar has manufactured in Brazil since 1960.[29] In 2010 the company announced plans to further expand production of backhoe and small wheel loaders with a new factory.[30]

Yeah, Cat is 100% American!

Go try to blow smoke up someone else's azz!

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21