My Toyota experience is limited to just 3; a 1995 Land Cruiser (RIP) that we bought at ~90k and ran to 180k before it was totaled last year... the '06 Tundra 4wdI bought new... and our '05 rav4 we just got to replace the Cruiser.

The Cruiser had (1) thing happen from 90k-180k miles. A caliper locked up and ate the rotor before my wife noticed it.

The Tundra has a failed tire-pressure sensor. 70k miles. I use it as a truck quite a bit. It's not babied. Love it. And flat hauls ass if you stomp it.

Too soon to say on the RAV. We did have to replace the alternator, which shocked everyone; even finding a rebuilt one was a little tricky as the pipeline hasn't filled yet because so few have failed. I suspect they got water in it when they cleaned the engine at the dealership. At any rate it seems to be a good car- knock on wood.

If I needed a truck for truly heavy duty "truck" stuff I'd be looking at F250 and 350 and maybe the big diesel Dodge. Personally I need a truck to be a wolf in sheep's clothing that is a truck when I want it to be but easy to deal with otherwise. My Tundra has been that in spades.

I'd buy another Toy in a second. Made in America is a very nice bonus.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!