Originally Posted by high_country_
Originally Posted by achadwick
Originally Posted by high_country_
You guys that think raped women should be forced to carry the baby.....would you offer up your wife to save another woman the torment? I thought not.

Why do you believe this, HC?

This is one of those topics where I get interested in people's religious backings and how they view abortion. I see some are so anti that they would scorn a woman who was raped for the though of abortion.....let me tell you, living with a woman who was raped, it is a life of hell for them.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that some can attempt to make decisions based on someone else's life. Where does the ole' thou shall not judge come in?

Nobody in their right mind would offer up their wife or daught to be raped, yet many will actively tell another how to live after the event.....seems rather judgemental to my eye.

I was really asking for arguments. You know, with premises/reasons and conclusions. Not just more unsupported assertions.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS