A couple of you guys disagreed with my statement about "we're almost there." I can see your point but here's mine.

Well, Romney got 48% of the votes. That's a helluva lot more than Goldwater got in 1964 where they were also writing about the death of the Republican party.

Dang it!! We got 30 governorships out of 50 in 2012. So let's go.

We have to rattle the Republicans' cage. Start by communicating with any prominent one you know. First, get a prominent and competent chairman. Who was Reince Priebus? Sounds like a form of acne.

Their Senate campaign was a disgrace, so bad that the DEMOCRATS gave $1.5MM to a Republican to win a primary because they knew he would make an ass out of himself and lose the election.

Go to your college if you're a graduate. Ask them what you have to do to get the Republicans a fair shot in explaining things to the young skulls full of mush.

Find a college professor, a Jew, or a newspaper reporter, and tell them you'd like to sit down quietly and understand why they always vote Democrat. We might learn something.

And quietly boycott things. Don't watch ABC, NBC, CBS, or MSNBC no matter what. Don't go to any movies made by Spielberg or any concerts with...you know the names. Don't buy a GM car or a Chrysler. Don't buy anything that says GE on it.

This is a time to stand.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.