Originally Posted by wageslave
A totally clothed woman, who shows far less than the underwear ads in your Sunday Paper, is compared to killing a baby?
WOW.
You must really be offended by the 223ai thread....which you post on.

As I stated previously I am NOT offended. I was trying to make a point that yes you and your ilk have the right to schitt on every thread on the 24HCF. But is it right. Everyone jumped on someone because he didn't like it ... hell I'm a 'gina now. I do welcome you to Richland, WA to call me it my face ... we'll see how that turns out.

I love the the 223ai thread ... purdy wimmins and banter can cheer a guy up some days. But the 223ai thread is that we all know what to expect.

For the less than sharp among us, I don't equate nekkid women to abortion. I was simply pointing out allowable vs. right are two different animals. Burning Bibles are legal as is burning the American Flag. Hell, Westboro Baptist are allowed to protest the funerals of fallen service members. IMHO, not are right/proper.

So to the Merry Band of Turdlike Vultures/Bullies, feel free to use your first amendment right to call me a 'gina ... a tool ... a [bleep] ... or whatever else eases your sense of manhood.

You call me the overly sensitive one ... you guys are still whining and call me names a day and a half over a 2 sentence post .... yeah ... that sounds about right smile smile smile

Let's see if this keeps you going for another day and a half.

George
Associate Gypsy
Order of Sleepless Knights

Originally Posted by GOD
... That is when I carried you ...