Originally Posted by hardway
Originally Posted by LBP
I really like the 64gr Nosler and I'm glad Nosler has decided to make it a regular production item. Now I wish my 22-250 would hurry up and get here.

This is the bullet making the trip to Wyoming this year for my annual antelope hunt, I'll post results when I get back... wink

If memory serves.....22 cal is no bueno in WY on big game.

The regs changed.

Cartridge and Archery Equipment Regulations Liberalized for Big Game, Trophy Game and Turkey
1/28/2013

CHEYENNE - Regulations recently enacted by the Wyoming Game and Fish Commission add additional calibers that can be used for big game, trophy game, and wild turkey hunting. The new regulation adds some calibers and ammunition that previously were not legal to hunt these species and simplifies language for other regulations.

For big game hunters the following firearms and ammunition may be used:

� For the taking of moose, bighorn sheep, elk, mountain goat, and black bear, hunters shall use any centerfire firearm of at least .24 caliber and with a cartridge at least two inches long.

� For deer, antelope, mountain lion, and gray wolf, the major change is the addition of .22 centerfire cartridges as legal ammunition. For the taking of deer, antelope, mountain lions, and gray wolves in areas where they are designated as trophy game, hunters can use any centerfire firearm of at least .22 caliber, using a cartridge at least two inches long and firing a bullet of at least 60 grains.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001