Kscowboy01
Not sure what you are referring to I have been in this sheep camp for 3 entire seasons.
In the 3 years I have been in this camp we have not had a 13 year old girl not only harvest a sheep but not even in camp.
3 years ago we harvested 11 sheep, 2012 we harvested 12 sheep and last year we harvested 11 sheep. Not one of them with any young girl. I was there and helped plug every one with the Trooper. His names Brett .
As for discussing an article over drinks, maybe you had to many drinks and got the story screwed up. I can give some well known hunters and every day hunters that will give great references.
As for Rick Bin we had a very good conversation about my adds to both our satisfaction.
But to the naysayers this is not the first time I have been confronted with third party distractors. I guess after over 30 years of outfitting you are about to get an unsatisfied customer but that goes for anything. Like blaming the car dealer cause you are not happy with your car. All I can say Tom is very fair. This is the only I ever been in over 40 years of hunting that has offered hunter return hunts for things that were beyond his control. Free.
Oh if you ever hunted or harvested a sheep there is a close line in estimating age in some cases and there may have been a few close calls but for the most part our guides are excellent and have an excellent record. I guess if you are really interested get with the troopers and ask about the operation.
Sandbrew has given his prospective thanks.
I am not getting into a pissing match with the dark cyber space unknowns.
So as far as Iam concerned I will only respond to real interested parties.
Also as of today only have a few Moose openings sheep are sold out.
Thanks
Larry

Love Hunting and Traveling
Buying and Selling Guns
Helping new guys with hunting