What cloud???
I just made arrangements for an advertisement for Tom
I guess it's not simple enough he is just a good friend and I donate my services for 6 weeks in sheep and in sheep and moose camp.
He has great hunting opportunities that's All
Why do I need to be compensated???
Sounds like you guys would charge your mother for a ride to church.
Just forget it you guys are beyond reasonable.
You guys in another post about how you all hate thieves but when I posted we had an outfitter take stuff from our camp you set up a cheering group sort of a double standard don't you think. Remember I just started with a honest offer of some hunts you guys took it upon yourselves to muddy up the water.
I had or do not have any intent to cause such problems as some of you think I am presenting.
Well you guys can post away , I see why Rick does not want to set up a blog for hunt advertising to many no it alls. just not worth responding to this forum any longer i see. as I figured none of the guys that hide behind the computer who want to sling remarks have no desire to call me to explain their issues. I gave you all the opportunity but I figured easy to display here but no not when you need to confront a live person.
Also just for your information Tom does not visit this site or another forums that I post on. So it's completely inappropriate to disparage him in this or any other post on your forums.
For those that follow some of these cheap shot guys on here just think you may be the next subject of ridicule.
Larry

Love Hunting and Traveling
Buying and Selling Guns
Helping new guys with hunting