I just saw this thread this weekend and can't say I'm surprised. I hunted sheep with Tom in 2004 and things were just like what has been described in the other threads referenced by gremcat. At the time, Tom had a really choice area with a lot of good country and lots of animals. However, Tom was terribly organized and I've heard from many others over the years that things have not improved and most likely have gotten worse. I was only there at the beginning of sheep season, so there weren't too many hunters in camp, but even then we had too many hunters and not enough guides. I did my 1 on 1 hunt with another hunter tagging along. Luckily, we got along and I ended up shooting my sheep the first day, but that just meant that Tom could use my guide to cover for his lack of sufficient guides. The food situation in the main camp was horrendous, with guys scavenging around for anything they could find. I ended up cooking dinner for guys on many a night because no one else would step up and Tom had no one to help. To top it off, because I was willing to help out the other hunters in camp by letting them fly out whenever they had an opportunity, I ended up being stuck by myself in the main camp for 3 or 4 days with no communication and nothing to do. I can't remember exactly how many days now. But Tom decided to fly to Wasilla and then claimed he couldn't fly out to camp because of weather and smoke. Not a big deal to me, but for all I knew, he crashed and I was stuck. This was before he put in his fancy satellite dish. In any case, having hunters sitting around, Tom not wanting to fly, and poor equipment and poor planning are nothing new. I can only imagine how many hunters might be sitting around as soon as moose season gets going. I have no doubt that the guys posting on the other sites are telling the truth. Buyer beware.