Well I am not pandering for clients as you no this media is a way of advertising.
Second of all not everyone is successful with any outfit.
Next this is not for Shoemaker
Last not sure where you get I have several unsuccessful hunts with Tom Shankster.i have been in this camp 3 year and harvested a 10 year old sheep the first year. 2 years ago I passed on hunting and worked in camp mainly because the bad weather and my third year harvested a 65" moose.
If you guys don't like the add forget it.
Also for the record I do not get any compensation for Tom Shankster I am retired and all I do is hunt world wide.
I am only letting people know what good deals I have received.
So if you are not liking it I can't help it. sorry
It to bad you guys use hearsay to live on
Probably if you want to be vindictive show some proof of your accusations like letters for the Alaska authorities. Scott your opionion is just that opinion no facts to back you up. Sorry but you never hunted with us and if you did you would definitely be changing your statements.
This is like beating a dead horse. Sorry for a few guys that can't get a life away from the computer have to destroy opportunities for others.
Happy hunting if you actually do that. Not sure how some of you can with 10's of thousands of posts when would you ever have time.
Larry
Oh by the way if anybody wants to ask questions or follow up with is call me anytime I am not relucultant to talk to anybody.
575-791-9840 please no vulgar language if you call.
Larry
Oh by the way I have paid for all my own hunts . No matter who I recommend for hunts.
So no Bias

Last edited by nmlarry; 12/05/13.

Love Hunting and Traveling
Buying and Selling Guns
Helping new guys with hunting