My feelings toward this group stem from the fact that your Super Cub, tail number N6455S (the one featured on the website) and the one we have pictures of from the field was buzzing back in the mountains and less than 15 minutes later, shots were fired where the plane was flying. The next morning, the same Cub back in the mountains is flying hunters out. Quite the chain of events, don't you think?

It was reported to the Troopers by my guide a few months after the incident, not from the field. If they paid you a visit, it wasn't from our calls. Perhaps your reputation preceded you?

Harassed the guides and packers? We never encountered anyone from your crew. If we did, I have a good feeling my guide would have resorted to fisticuffs.

We never moved. We almost had to move due to the Cub chasing everything out of the country due to his buzzing. We didn't see a single ram for 5 days after the plane incident.

If you feel so good about this group, please post the Sports Afield article. That was a gem. I personally read the article, FWIW.

Desperate people do desperate things. If that article is any indication of how his operation goes...well, interpret that how you will.

P.S. Bob Graham was her guide in the article. Must be another old sheep guide named Bob Graham out there? He is quite the character on your videos and I do get a kick out of him.

P.S.S. From the way our stories differ, perhaps we aren't the only people in the field you managed to tick off this season.

Last edited by kscowboy01; 11/29/13.