There are two ways to interpret the question:

1) What rifle would have worked on every animal you've killed already? I killed my first big game animal in 1966, and have killed a wide variety since. Despite some of them being considered large and dangerous and close up, and some being much smaller at ranges out to 500 yards, every one could have been taken with a .30-06 and 180-grain Nosler Partitions.

But hindsight is always 20/20. There might have been SOME situation where that might not have worked--though so far there hasn't been.

2) Might use the .375 H&H instead, just for emergencies--but it wouldn't have been near as pleasant to shoot, especially when shooting a lot of animals. I have, however, used one to cull a bunch of springbok that didn't weigh over 100 pounds--and anything that can be killed with a .30-06 and 180's can be killed with a .375 and 260-270 grain bullets.

Would probably choose a fixed 6x in detachable mounts, probably Talleys with an aperture sight on the rear base, and a rugged front fiber-optic front sight.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck