A few years ago, I got a Blaser R-93 with a .270 (Leupold 2.5-8) and a .22-250 (Burris 3-9 USA Burris Plex), both barrels wear Blaser saddle mounts. I thought about selling the others, except .22 rim fires, but it just did not fly. I could not mentally pull it off.

If forced, I could live with that one. I like the rifle. It is plenty accurate. I choose the nicely European Walnut stocked and coin type engraving Prestige model. It is not lacking in pride of ownership. It works.

Perhaps I was warped as a kid. We survived WWII with only one gun, a single shot .22 and sometimes ammo was not available and if it was, perhaps only five or ten rounds. Not fun times for lots of more important reasons reasons, but it did impress me to try and have plenty of guns and a well stocked ammo closet. I do not want just l rifle.

Jack

"Do not blame Caesar, blame the people...who have...rejoiced in their loss of freedom....Blame the people who hail him when he speaks of the 'new, wonderful, good, society'...to mean ,..living fatly at the expense of the industrious." Cicero