Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ok. You win. (Well, not really) grin

Now run off and go brag to the other Jr. High girls about it. wink

============

You need to settle down,amigo. Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality.

Snyper has been spot on as to the facts. And while a good many of you can address what's right or wrong, the reality is the case has already been adjudicated.

Bundy does not get to relitigate his claims. They've already been decided. All that is before him and the court now is the judgment amount and his case against the imminent show cause warrant awaiting him. All he can do now is mitigate.

Bundy is in a horribly fatal position and, instead of emotions based upon nothing other than histrionics, Bundy best get a solid lawyer who can help him work a deal.

The cows are gone, that's a done deal. Right now it's a matter of whether Bundy is going to be broke rather than his family being able to continue to enjoy the fruits of his life long labors.

Bundy is his own worst enemy now. He needs counsel and he needs counsel yesterday. He's mouthing off any chance he has of salvaging his estate. Right now he is arrears of near 640 million dollars. His accepted acknowledgement of owing 300K will be a savings grace only if he shuts his frikken mouth.

No charge, boys.

No Charge? You tell me to settle down? Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality?

Lets talk about who gets emotional and replaces facts for reality for a few minutes, Bob.

And if you think Bundy owned this land, you define stupid mother [bleep].

Take care, Willie, the dumbass.

Blow me, nitwit.

I don't grieve when idiots commit suicide because they're idiots.

And if you think Bundy owned this land, you define stupid mother [bleep].

Take care, Willie, the dumbass.

Be quiet stupid. Yeah, you're certainly not Keith. Your posts would have received a reply if you were.

and Isaac using the "that's strike two" line coupled with a lawyer saying intentional lying only goes so far with him

LMAO
=======

We'll see, won't we? Don't step into forays you're clueless about, son. I'm not at liberty to educate you.

I'm sorry you need to learn by a 2 by 4, amigo.

You keep babbling irrelevance though, if it helps you somehow.

Borrow some money for bus fare and I'll be happy to do so you stupid [bleep].

If you get hungry, I know where you can get some auctioned beef.

Really, that's all I wanted to spend time on, but it illustrates that you are a hypocrite well enough. wink

You pretty much define yourself as a condescending pr-ick every day as well, by what and how you post.

How about that 2x4 education you offered me. Let me give you a clue, buckaroo... You'd need it. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!