again , they cannot sell them in state without breaking federal laws as they have no records for the animals themselves.
About the only thing they have is � the judge said we could remove the trespassing cattle �
Ok so fine ,who�s cattle are they ? Are they all Bundys?
Do you know ? Does the sale yard know ? The answer to that is NO !
that�s why we have laws so that the answer to that is YES.
Now another problem . Who do you think is going to buy these cattle ???

Sale yards were not accepting them , why because they have seen this before . So now what , would the fed set up their own impromptu sale yard ???
Ok so then would the permits , inspections and all other requirements then be waved , I other words the laws over looked .
But lets say they were , who is going to buy them , another rancher ?
Well I wouldn�t want to be that guy .
Feed lot ? Can you say end of that buissness ..
that�s why they wanted to take them to Utah as no where in Nevada was willing to take them . Ahhh but in order to do so , they had to break federal laws as well as state laws and that�s why the Utah governor said Nope.
so now that brings up the question of this
Feds accused of leaving trail of wreckage after Nevada ranch standoff
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...il-wreckage-after-nevada-ranch-standoff/

so for those who have been standing on this court order idea . can someone posted where the court gave the BLM and permission to do anything other then remove the cattle ?
Who authorized them to shoot the bulls . One of which was in a corral.
Another which is being reported to have been shot 5 times .
Seriously 5 times . Now what fringing idiot has to shoot a range bull 5 time to kill it ?
Then on top of all that , they left them out there to rot.
Where is the outcry from the animal rights groups about that ?
However I guarantee you if there was a photo of one single squashed tortes that one photo would be shown over and over and over again in the media as a justification for this

Last edited by captchee; 04/17/14.

[Linked Image]