They don't need to transport the cattle out of the state.
They only want them off the Federal land.
They could sell then within the state, or work out an agreement for Bundy to keep them on his land if he pays what he owes

After due process, and court orders supporting such sale of seizures. And also after all the Nevada brand inspection laws and transport and sale laws have been met. You can't just go and break state laws because you are the federales. Lot's of folks the that federal laws trump state and local laws. Not so. Haven't the federales broken enough laws and violated the Constitution enough for one event?

in a pinch, the meat could be processed and donated to the homeless shelters, not sure of the ethics of that action though.

Again, only after the proper laws and due process is followed. Plus, with this suggestion, the slaughtered cattle would have to be processed in a USDA inspected facility and passed for consumption by the public.

I may shoot one of his steers take it home and eat it....................

It's a good thing you will be armed then... Because you would need to be if I caught you shooting my cattle, or anyone I know that raises cattle. Why not let the courts enforce the civil judgments? wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!