why is it these libtard trolls feel the need to spread their ludicrous propaganda and attempt to convince us they are saving the world? Libtards have to be the most intolerant crowd around. Don't believe me? Go to DU and start a post like this joker has and see how long it takes you to be banned.

They aren't going to change our views, we won't change theirs either. They don't have enough common sense to see the truth in anything. Other than to create a ruckus there is no other reason for them to be here.

Libtards are funny animals if they don't like something nobody should.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Asking questions is far from scary to me... It is asking questions like "Why haven't you given me more?" Or "Why shouldn't we raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour?" Or "Why do we need a military?" that disgust me. It is my full-blown contempt for specific thoughts which are far from unique or original to you, but rather the birdbrain parrot.

And worse it is your obvious contempt for everything you do not understand about how the World really works and how pathetic we have become as a country.

Good post Sitka deer

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.