Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by rbinhood
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

What you confuse with thinking is nothing more than anathema to everything the US was built on and used to make the US the super-power it was. Without it we would never have done what we have done at war and during times of peace.

And now all you "thinkers" want a big piece of someone else's pie and wonder why your whining is not perceived as valuable. What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

What part of the military that allowed you to be the "thinker" you claim to be do you want to corrupt now?

What part of the social experiment slippery slope do you wish to corrupt even further?

And finally, which glide path do you think best for the US as you "thinkers" do all you can to eliminate every single thing that made the US what it was?

What a fantastic put down to a liberal troll.... who is lost in his own fantasyland! as always they like to pat themselves on the back telling others what an "intellectual" 'thinker' they are, and then tell everyone who thinks differently than they do what "morons" they are.....

and yeah, I am sure each one of think that we live and breathe for every word said by Rush Limbaugh or whatever the Koch Brothers come up with...

Great post Sitka!