Originally Posted by eh76
[quote=rbinhood]eh76---I began hunting with my grandfather when I was 6 years old. I would sit with him in the duck blind. When I was 7, I began to walk with my Dad and uncles as they hunted pheasants. At 10, I began to carry a shotgun when my grandfather took me rabbit hunting. At 12, I shot my first grouse and a deer. I also began reloading shotgun and pistol shells in my grandfather's basement. I was a Junior member of the NRA, but by age 17, I could already see that the NRA was being corrupted by people with a single track political agenda, and the NRA was losing sight of its core mission. I have continued to reload all of my life, and I taught my son how to do it when he was 12 years old. I was with my son when he shot his first deer at the age of 12.
At present, I own 4 pistols, about a dozen shotguns, and a dozen+ rifles. I hunt every year in multiple states, and in Canada. I have taught Hunter Safety to kids. I have a concealed carry permit, and I carry. If I met you on the street and you threatened to physically harm me or my family, I would shoot you and not think twice about it. If you broke into my house, I would also shoot you if you threatened me or my family. I just thought you might like to know, as JSTUART so astutely pointed out, Conservatives don't own the gun debate.

so explain your stupidity..you are awful violent in your wording

and you are a very confused and convoluted person...perhaps we should notify the authorities in you city to your behavior...please post your location...you are in definite need of help from the authorities.....it is for your own good and for those around you

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.