Ok so lets say Obama got OBL. Bush got Saddam. And oh by the way who was president during Benghazi.

Why the hell can't Democrats protect embassy's - OR do anything without losing helicopters?

What have Liberals taken- besides my money, besides the dignity of my country (Gay Marriage...betrayal of allies such as Poles....insults to Brits....all from a man who thinks there are 57 states) they have taken legal voting from us (one million fraudulent and if you think whining about demanding voter ID is anything but advocating further fraud then you are delusional) - what else??? Threatening our gun rights , the usurping of the constitution, the promoting of a lie for political gain and complete lack of accountability and rewarding the Liar (Susan Rice), for spying on its citizens, for attacking opposition through the IRS, for depleting of my culture for votes- Spanish language now on about 1/4 all radio and tv and billboards and taxes having to pay for documents to be printed twice. ER's over run because of illegals- and MASSIVE debt to our children assuring them a much poorer future than we inherited. Other than that and their emotionally driven corrupting of a now supportive media ...not much problem with them- the last thing I have a problem wit his his color though that is what liberals insist.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius