Originally Posted by usull
Originally Posted by joken2
I love dogs and always have but I doubt we'll ever own another one. My wife and I are getting older and accepting the realities of such I honestly don't want to risk leaving a grieving dog behind if we should have to go to a rest home or die. If we were to get another dog most likely it would be a full grown house broke short haired small mixed breed rescue dog or for a pure bred an adult Boston Terrier.
Joken2 , I'm in the same boat as you . I would love to get another dog , but have been in and out of Hospitals so much in the last few years , that I have about given up on the idea . I'm jealous of all you folks who can plan on a next dog . We always had German Shepherds , Rottweilers , Siberians , etc , but my favorites were the German Shepherds . I really appreciate all the Pictures and the stories behind them !

Go the Pound and get an older dog that some one else gave up on or could no longer care for.I am too old to get a puppy,not that I would not love to have one.My Dogs are nine and five years old ,so I should out live them.If one dies I will get one from the Pound. smile

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience