Originally Posted by lvmiker
If I only could own 1 hand gun I would choose the G 19 as it is a bit more comfortable to conceal. I shoot both the 17 and 19 several time/week and both are easy to shoot well and I have no problems transitioning from one to the other. Both have identical frame treatments, triggers and sights. I typically carry the 19 AIWB and the 17 in a Safariland ALS. My time to 1st shot is about .2 sec quicker from AIWB but I can live w/ either if I practice regularly. I shoot 200 rounds/week through each and have never had a malfunction. I also dryfire about 10 minutes/day from concealment as I consider this my highest shooting priority.

mike r

�.wow Mike, that's quite a shooting regimen�.doing that consistently takes more discipline (and ammo) than most can or will devote.

You mentioned frame treatment, triggers and sights��what do you use? Unfortunately I've wound up with a grab bag of different stuff on different guns--have you altered the triggers? If so, what did you use?
Thanks,
Greg

The blindness from subjectivity is indistinguishable from the darkness of ignorance.