Travis;
Thanks for the load suggestions, I'll give it a whirl for sure and see how it does.

I've shot a bit of the WC845 in the .30-30 so I know it burns and all that, so I'll try some of that over the chronograph with the 60 grainers too.

There are somewhere ensconced in my reloading room shelves, a box of 60gr Partusions and some sort of TSX's too - 53's I'd say without looking right now.

They might be tried out too just because.

Mainly I picked this thing up to shoot at far away rocks and to have a cheap to shoot/light recoiling/fun rifle for new shooters to try out.

I've got an ancient 1:14 .22-250AI with a 26" #4 Douglas Premium match barrel that shoots quite well, but a lot of new shooters find it's way to heavy for them and well frankly it is a pretty heavy coyote rifle all things considered.

On the low-income wildlife hunt though you've got me thinking as our family tries to shoot at least one "really local" mulie buck every fall.

Since I had to pay more for the rifle up here across the medicine line, do you think it'd be OK using a clunker in a sort of middle class/blue collar farming/vineyard sort of neighborhood?

Any suggestions on where I might search out the complete rules on the 'net?

Being a Canuck I don't want to offend anyone - naturally - and of course I'm sorry if I have.... wink

As always I'll save you a seat near the back Travis.

Dwayne

Last edited by BC30cal; 07/23/14. Reason: better sentence?

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"