Travis;
Thanks for the stupid square report and accompanying photographic evidence of your daughter's displeasure with you. She looks absolutely mortified to be there sir. wink

If memory serves, my first time behind the wheel was either piloting a bale truck or a grain truck - can't recall which anymore.

It's good to see there's some timeless training methods amongst the farmers no matter which side of the medicine line they are found. That said Travis and as mentioned previously, Mom's roots are from a stone's throw north of Havre so maybe it's a genetic thing with me that I understand those folks.

My goodness I'm with you on the floopy stock too Travis, though I must admit I'm already cogitating a paint scheme for it...

Hey part of the reason I bought the rifle was that I had dies and brass for it already, so that's pretty typical of the symptomatic loonyism I suffer from.

What do you make of the 5 rounds of 7.5x55 Swiss brass I found in the batch Travis? Swiss subversives practicing here in the borderlands for an incursion southward?

Typically Swiss, they only needed 5 rounds to ensure zero on their rifles - likely 10 of them I'm guessing..... wink

Have a good Saturday evening Travis, it's always a pleasure exchanging pleasantries with you.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"