Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_375
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
I do not however blame you for being a bit defensive.

RH please don't misunderstand my "Now that's funny" as being defensive. Cause I certainly did not mean to come across as defensive. I really thought that was funny!

"As far as being perfectly matched, I don't see it as important on a bow where tiller is adjustable." Funny how most company/sponsored shooters actually request matched limbs...at least they used to back when I was making a run at an Olympic spot.

I would venture a guess that guys making a serious run for the Oympics are not shooting production line limbs. I would even go so far as to venture a guess that one bowyer makes the limbs on a "special" form in his "special" workshop.

Tolerances and good craftsmanship do not care where they are applied. Hoyt, Samick, or someone's garage/shop.

RH,
I like 10gpp for hunting. We have had the discussion before about how my focus is bowhunting and yours is target archery/competitions.

I do not gap shoot, walk the string or anything like that. I am simply an instinctive shooter that focuses on the spot I want the arrow to hit.

But we are off track here, Rick wanted a smooth, easy drawing bow. Widows draw hard, just like Robertson's, Super Kodiaks not so much. The static tip recurves get lighter feeling in the draw due to the mechanical advantage when the tips come over the top. They are also quieter shooting than working tip recurves.

Arcus Venator