Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
I've said it a few times on this thread...that I'm glad you enjoy the platform and how they shoot.

I won't suffer hyperbole lightly however.

What have I said that was hyperbole? I think you would have a lot more fun if you would relax a little bit. All this talk about what you won't suffer. Who made you the spokesperson for the entire archery community? Like something or don't like it, who says it makes you suffer that someone else thinks something else is superior?

Have you ever even shot any modern ILF bows? I shoot everything from non backed Osage self bows to modern ILF Italian barebow risers with high teck glassless limbs. I enjoy them all for different reasons. I've shot and owned most of the big name bows out there. I happen to like the ILF platform and metal risers because they offer me what the others do not. Just because I like one platform more than another and feel it is superior doesn't make my opinion crap.

I've shot tourneys right alongside self bow guys and never looked down on them because of their equipment choices. In fact most of the time when I've had any problem it was from someone who felt I wasn't trad enough. And then only because they were poor archers who felt my equipment gave me too much of an advantage over them. A couple years ago I put that notion to rest when I won a 1500 entry event with a selfbow and wood arrows.

Point is you don't have to suffer anything. I don't care what you shoot. If you shoot poorly and want help I will be glad to try and help. I won't tell you it's because of your equipment. Just enjoy what you are doing and let others do the same.