Last Thursday evening I met an Israeli immigrant. At a tentative handshake during introduction, I asked from what Middle Eastern country he emigrated. His accent was distinctive of that region. He told me he was from Israel by way of a southern European country. He appeared to be Sephardic, Sephardic Jews being actual descendants of Biblical Hebrews. We talked about world affairs. I thought he was going to spew the American & Israeli bullchit. He didn't. He told me that he was Christian.

He told me that Christianity is the only religion that teaches us to love even our enemies. He smiled and proudly said that no other religion teaches its followers to love their enemies. He told me that he had accepted Jesus Christ as his personal savior. He touched his chest at his heart and, again with beaming pride, told me that Jesus lives within his heart.

We then delved in to the topic of bullchit, false flag wars. He told me that I was the only American he has met who shares his identical beliefs. We agreed that Americans are far to prone to believing what media and governments tell them. They never look behind issues: they take propaganda at face value. We agreed that war makes insiders very rich and harms the people war ostensibly protects. War protects only insiders' money. We both agreed that all wars that we're currently fighting are causing needless dying and are causing more harm than anything of virtue.

When Americans need to be whipped in to nationalist frenzy preparatory to a false flag war, our government, along with a compliant media, plays the old song that is the same as the new one. Every American knows about "D" Day and the incredible bravery of Allied troops. But how many Americans know that "D" Day was demanded by Stalin in order to force the Nazis to fight a two front war? Staling manipulated our disgusting president, FDR, in to sacrificing American soldiers' lives so that Nazis would weaken their USSR campaign. An authentic American leader and protector of his soldiers would have told Stalin to eff off.

Bush 41 pulled the same chit when he needed to whip Americans in to a nationalistic frenzy during the false flag war known as Operation Desert Storm. Its real name ought to have been, "Sacrificing American Soldiers' Lives to Preserve the Kuwaiti Royal Family's Fortune." When he recommission the obsolete USS Missouri Americans, being none the wiser, actually thought that we were fighting a war for American freedom. Bush used the USS Missouri to dupe the easily dupable Americans that we were in it for American freedom. We were in it because we were propagandized.

I made a new friend. We exchanged phone numbers. I think I'll see if he's up for a few beers and Angels baseball.

BTW, my new Israeli friend and I were in total agreement that people can get along without killing each other. It is corrupt governments that create false flags in order to justify political wars.

ISIS is the latest rendition of the old song, but their beards have grown longer overnight. The new boss is the same as the old boss, and the shotgun continues to sing the song to which Americans dance. Americans are fooled over-and-over again ad infinitum:

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***