Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by FlyboyFlem
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Instead of snivelling, make a concrete plan for dealing with the reality of the scum Barak. I don't advocate giving up a damn thing, but want input on effective response. Are YOU willing to kill without mercy or warning if you actually had the misfortune of being present when one of the scum does his thing?

I don't see any reason to behave any differently than I do normally. If somebody wants to kidnap me or mine, I don't care what color his skin is or how he's dressed or what language he's hollering in; none of that is tactically significant.

Threat assessment 101 your grade?.. Fail

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

You have buckets full of liberty compared to the rest of the planet..

"Cowardly"? That's the definition of many of you scared to meet and defeat or go toe to toe with an enemy whose sole purpose is to exterminate via slaughtering women and children in the name of religion.You and sandsoupy are pees in a pod please continue enjoying your freedoms even though the truth escapes as your boogyman blinders are working flawlessly as usual.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody