Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Barak

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.

I'd gladly give my life to rid the world of the scourge of Islam. Fugg your sniveling about "your dime" "your life" "your liberty" I served two enlistments in defense of this country & our way of life...what has YOUR contribution been? The only contribution from you, that I'm aware of is your support of the Al Sharpton types & the rehab of murders, rapists & child molesters...I'd personally pay for the bullets to lighten your workload by about 95% of what it is now, as I find no redeeming value in their lives at all!!!

ETA: FWIW, I think your syndrome was misdiagnosed...

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 08/23/14.