Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by Barak

So answer the questions. Which additional liberties do you want me to give up, and which additional government atrocities do you want me to fund? Come out and say it like a man; it's a bit cowardly to hide behind ISIS and use it as a boogeyman.

Why should you give up any liberties? Whats so wrong about killing a religion who stated goal is to kill every [bleep](ker that doesn't believe in THEIR brand of boogeyman???

It wouldn't bother me a bit to rid the world of them inbred goat fu(king cock suckers...all 2.5 billion of them...or give them the choice they're offering us...

And whom do you expect to pay in life, liberty, and money to implement your little plan, and handle the backlash when it comes? Not you, I'll bet. My guess is that you want to rely on politicians to handle all that.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867