Originally Posted by BobinNH
Originally Posted by mliang
....... I don't get why Sako hasn't gotten the hint that there is problem with the ejection system. I don't know how to get them to correct it, but I wish they would. It's annoying to have a rifle that does everything else right (for me), and to have a problem with brass hitting the scope.

No offense intended to anyone; but I am equally astonished that people would even buy them knowing hey have this issue....ie,they do not "work".

And if people by them,and Sako continues to sell them,they won't get fixed.

But then again these days people buy all kinds of things that don't work particularly well, and try to cover it with a warranty, which is worthless if your rifle fails to work properly on a hunt. If you knew of the flaw, but bought anyway, you are justified in spanking your self.

As punishment,some will go out and buy another! That'll fix 'em! This thread is entertaining.

You make a valid point Bob. What I can say for myself is that I read the glowing reviews posted by GaryVA of his 9.3 Black Bear and while I did hear reports of some problems out there, I did not think they were as commonplace as now I think they may be. I thought I'd be ok and get a good one, and to be fair to the gun, I loved everything about it. Felt good, looked good, and was everything I was looking for in a 9.3 and was the only factory 9.3 I found that I felt like I wasn't "settling" on. Obviously it didn't run right and back it went. Just thankful I bought if from someone that would take it back.