I guess, since it was my statemt that got the Oap to think and start this thread i should chime in.

I stand by my statement, "I" don't see the need for a mini auto. Now by mini auto i'm not talking the "ultra" sized 1911, or a baby Glock or Shield. I'm talking guns on the same scale as a Beretta Tomcat, and the little tiny Keltec, and LCP sized guns. If I meed a Handgun in a defensive situation, I want as few "Murphy" factors involed as I can, and those tiny guns, to me, seem to have been designed and built by Murphy and his family. I have big hands, and those tuny autos don't lend well to getting a good firing grip initially, and I have to finger faux them in my hand to get a good grip on them.

As has been posted in another tread, the ease of carrying them because they "slip right in a pocket, and you don't even notice them there" creates it's own unique problems namely. You may not remeber you even have it when you meed it because "you hardky noticed it when you stuck it in Your pocket". And do to positional problems you may not be able to get to the damn thing in a pocket.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell