I guess the answer could depend on definitions of a "pocket gun" and a "mini auto".

I have a Model 60 that I had a gunsmith bob the hammer and do the sweetest trigger job on it I have ever seen and then I added some Hogue grips to it. I had a client that I was seeing a lot in a nearby town in a bad location where a lot of drug/crime traffic was rolling. I put the Model 60 in an ankle holster and went off to work.

Then one day when I was shooting it I noticed that there are only 5 holes in that cylinder!! And I wasn't carrying extra ammo and didn't want to.

Moved on to a Glock 26 and did some trigger work on it and put it in the same holster and away I went. 11>5 was simple to me, like the 9mm caliber over the .38Specl. and I don't consider either of them a "pocket shooter". Both are almost identical weight at 21-22oz.

I do have a pocket rocket that might qualify for the "mini auto" definition in a Kel Tec P3AT .380 which at 8 oz unloaded will fit in a pocket of most pants and works swell in cargo shorts.

The accuracy with the P3AT is better than expected but still a very limited range in that is is more of a "get off me" gun than anything. Or it could be classified as "dog shooter".

If I was in a shootout, no question I would want the G26.