Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Originally Posted by gitem_12
I have no idea how to teach a girl things like trapping, or being a Linebacker.

I felt the same way, I didn't have sisters growing up so had no idea what to expect. Just roll with the punches and you will figure it out.

It is laughable that you thought you would know what to do with a boy though. I tell you nothing prepares you for being a parent, except being a parent.

Oh I knew exactly what to do with a boy. Dress him in sunday best and send him towards a mid puddle, free baby sitting for the day, or until the clothes are completely muddy

You would in for a surprise if your future son has a strong feminine soul and does not chose to be a "real" boy. I'm not talking about being gay but that he prefers the gentle arts to the manly arts.

Men always think their boys will be a carbon copy, a clone so to speak, of them and are devastated when that doesn't happen. Makes for an unhappy relationship.

BTW: The youngest foster/surrogate daughter loved to dress up in her prettiest dress and head for a mud puddle. Dress your daughter up in her Sunday best and point her toward a mud puddle and watch the fun.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude