I'd like to thank the Academy for doing whatever it is they do...and charging money for it. I'd also like to thank The Big Guy for watching over me, my family, all my friends (except Edwin, he's been pissy lately), the discoverers of Chinese food, Jack Jones and the creators of Love Boat, everyone that talks to the guy in the next stall when they're pooping, and all the things that have inspired me over the years to write country music. Most notably,

The torture of a broken heart, broken bones, broken promises, boils, disease, war, pestilence, failed exams, lost jobs, missing relatives and friends, bad weather, pets dying, the end of the day, the end of vacation, the toilet backing up, more children coming, divorce, death, SPCA ads, old age, rust, GM products, God has deserted you, the car won't start, the devil is chasing you, global warming, impending ice age, fire, children in distress, bills, alimony, suicide, junk mail, the 60s are gone, tornadoes, tidal waves, hurricanes, tsunamis, you're out of beer, the store is closed, no money, no home, no hope, no help, headaches, acne, fear of flying, your first kiss, you're too fat, you're too skinny, feeling sick, feeling blue...

And of course, the little people. You know who you are. Losers...

excerpt from SexyBack
(J. Timberlake, T. Mosley, and N. Hills )
Timberlake owes me a Jeep, but I'll be damned if I can remember why.

I�m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don�t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Take 'em to the bridge...

Dirty babe
You see these shackles
Baby I�m your slave
I�ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It�s just that no one makes me feel this way...

...etc.

Enjoy the kazoo, mandolin and cow bell.

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]