Alright guys. Time was short at the range but I got up there. Had to go to another location to try to get out of the wind too. Here was the first 5 shot group after getting on paper and making the first adjustment towards the orange dot. The burris scope wasn't tracking like it should, so I may end up replacing it with a trimmer scope.

First group/first adjustment of scope sick:
[Linked Image]

I was in a chitty spot and the wind was terrible. So I moved to another more sheltered location about 1/2 hr away from the first spot. I adjusted the scope and fired 5 shots:
[Linked Image]

I adjusted the scope 1 last time and shot 3 more and called it a day:
[Linked Image]
I was also lucky that the wind mellowed way down for these 3 shots. All in all, I think this is going to work. I can fine tune this load even though this is a cheap bullet and mainly used for plinking. It was developed for my classic sporter 30-06, but this fwt took a liking to it as well. I'll do some load development with some 180gr. nosler partitions and this rifle and will post results (as per usual).

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA