Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
Right John. whistle. One of these days you need to get yourself a pre 64, so you can see what a real rifle is.. wink

[bleep] just to watch rust in alaska no thanks you lower 48 boys just don't know. Stainless all day... I'm not ready to watch a grown man cry from Oregon when his beloved model 70 is a pile of rust

That would suck!!! Hey J, how do the classic stainless rifles hold up in AK? I'm hanging on to my stainless 7mm rem mag just for chitty weather hunting. That rifle is a damn tack driver too.

I can leave my stainless model 70 in a gun boot overnight in the rain and be gtg now daughters rifle I have to remember to bring it in at night cause it's blued vanguard. My plan is to give her the stainless model 70 in the 270wsm. I forgot it one night my daughter gun uh oh bad move but got it cleaned up. Blued model 70 will be fine you just have to remember bring it in at night that's all. I just can't bring myself to buy a nice pre 64 and screw it up cause I forgot it in gunboot overnight.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.