Ha ha. Well, here is what it looks like:

[Linked Image]

It's sitting in Devcon 10110 right now. That's why the barrel has the electrical tape on it: Centers the barrel in the channel. This one was easy. Just took a bit off of the pad the front action screw goes thru to lower the action down into the stock so the barrel and receiver is in the stock where it should be. I forgive you McMillan. I've never not had to dremel a Mcmillan before glass bedding. I also had to dremel a little from one side of the tang to get the barrel more centered. Other than that, it went pretty good. Here it is from a different angle and in the rifle rest. I'll pull the action out of the stock tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work:

[Linked Image]

This rifle has always been a shooter and it will still shoot awesome in this swirly micky stock. However, now I don't have to worry about banging the nice wood around.

2008 Limited edition 300WSM
Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x42
Talley lows
blue/white swirl Hunters Compact Mcmillan
Free floated the barrel and glass bedded the recoil lug and tang with Devcon 10110
Ernie the gunsmith trigger sprig for the MOA trigger: 2 3/8 pound pull wt.
Stainless Extreme Weather fluted barrel

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA