Originally Posted by beretzs
Thanks BSA. Came out decent. Had to open up the barrel channel some to make sure it floated correctly, seems like McMillan did their inletting for the barrel change with an axe...

The stock is good though. Looking forward to putting some rounds through it though. It is my favorite rifle, hoping this stock does it proud.

I love the wood on your 300.. That McMillan should be very nice though for wet weather. At least that is what I am betting on!

Yeah, if you are going to be down here again this year I hope we don't get as much rain as we did last year! I think your McMillan will be just the ticket if we do get it though. I do like the wood on my 300 as well, but the blue swirly will be better in wet weather. I also wanted to thank oregon45 for giving me such a great deal on his blue swirly. He knew I was eyeballing it a long time ago because everytime he posted a pic of his rifle, I'd comment on it. Seems like I've been bedding a rifle a week around here and this one is next on the list. I'm also running low on Devcon, so I may have to buy some marine tex and try it on the next one. Wish me luck guys grin

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA