Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
I guess some of the groups I've posted aren't good enough. When it cools down around here and the wind slows down, I'll take this old girl to the range again (probably even a few times) and shoot it a little more. Right now I'm pretty confident that it shoots well enough for me. I like consistent shooting rifles and this one appears to be doing that. I always have to remind myself that these are hunting rifles and not benchrest guns. EricM has an old rifle of mine, so he knows how they shoot. I like posting these bedding threads so guys can see how glass bedding helps rifles to shoot more consistently. Also keep in mind that there are many ways to skin a cat when it comes to glass bedding a rifle. Mathman, maybe my next bullet I test will be a 250gr. Barnes original. I think if a guy can get one of those things to fly straight, he'd have to buy a lottery ticket grin

[Linked Image]

Hey now wipe those crocodile tears away stop fussing and go win one for the team tiger

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.