Originally Posted by Boxer
This schit is always a pfhukking RIOT,as it's some drooling dumbpfhukk,trying to tell another drooling dumbpfhukk how "grate" "breaks" are. Laffin'!

That conversation is always an expose on schit chamberings,schit boolits and Imaginary Pretend "results",by The Window Licking Faction. It always culminates in LR "satisfactions",garnered by schit rifles,wearing schit mounting systems,schit glass and the Vagenius trumpeting same,being totally devoid a first pfhukking clue. Let's HOPE for a Haybale & Crockett "vindication" Hero Pic. Laffin'!

Now it's taken even further with "Break Torque" and Rubber Bands...which places the Hilarity Quotient into the pfhukking stratosphere! Congratulations?!?

Conjoin that Dumbpfhukkery with the Holly Hobby Lego "Break" and one has to wear a seatbelt to read this AMAZING Stupidity,to keep from falling out of the pfhukking chair,from laughing so hard. WOW!!!

Then take it a notch further and sprinkle more STUPIDITY copiously,by making mention how this is a "learned" decision based on "experience".

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooo pfhukking hard!!!!

Throw ALL Of your JipJap Fluff offa pfhukking cliff,wash your hands in bleach and forget ALL notions of "Break" Turd Polishing and simply procure a gawdammned rifle of repute,that fits,is twisted and throated right,of the case capacity you can handle,then fling meaningful boolits of meaningful BC at meaningful speeds and be AMAZED how great things happen by literal default. Read that again. Now once more. Hint. PS and by the way...it's called a "243Win",Google it. Laffin'!

Or perhaps you Dumbpfhukkers will feel compelled to wax eloquent,on even more of your Goat Pfhukk's "particulars" and go obliviously for the Comedic Jugular?!? Oh I soooooooooooooooo HOPE!

You've been led to water.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Classic on many levels. This needs to be saved. TFF and TF true at the same time.

Faith and love of others knows no mileage nor bounds. That's simply the way it is.
dogzapper

After the game is over, the king and the pawn go into the same box.
Italian Proverb