I certainly get annoyed when someone with a Brake on an AR sets up to my left and bangs away with it as fast as they can.....

so a 270 must be all the worst....

years ago, a buddy bought a Model 70 in a 300 Win Mag with a Boss, because that is what his grand dad told him to buy... then he asked me to zero it for him, since he had 'trouble' with the recoil on it...

I had the same rifle in 30/06, with a Boss on it.. but also had one of the NON Vented BOSS I could spin on, which I did at the range...

he had picked up some factory 180 Win Mag Remington Ammo... and I had some 180 grain Rem 06 ammo...

we were the only two at that range over in Bend... I was surprised that the 300 Mag seemed to kick less with the BOSS on it than the 30/06 did... Grannis fired both rifles and felt the same way....so he was happy with his purchase...and the 4 x 16 scope on top his grand dad had told him to get also.....

I put the CR Boss on my 06 and let him fire that... he didn't like the 'recoil' off of that at all....

put another barrel on that rifle, although I still have that barrel in the closet.. also bought a 270 with it on there...

I really don't notice that much recoil reduction with the Boss on the 270... I left it on there for when I hunt with it... but will put the CR Boss on it when I go to the range...

its just a common courtesy to me... and I think guys who have Muzzle Brakes on a rifle and just set up and start banging away, and care less about anyone else there are just self centered asssses...

I am not a nice guy when someone to my left has rapidly shot his AR with a Brake on it, along with showering me with the brass as it ejected...