Originally Posted by Craigster
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Originally Posted by Horseman
And another example of your lack of class. 25,000 posts of pure unadulterated garbage....There seems to be a lack of civility with our friends in the north..

Maybe you need to reread just what you did to start it. Civility starts at home and I am only returning your initial kindness...

Now, why do you Drama Queens need to call freckles in an oil finish "rust buckets?" Maybe if you actually made that test board and looked you would understand that you are not looking for "rust buckets" and you would have enough information to actual add something to the conversation.

Please, think of the question rhetorically and realize at this point your opinions are proven groundless guesses and further input on the subject from you would be valueless, at best.
art

So, how 'bout some pictures showing an example of the dreaded "rust freckle" syndrome. Since you claim it exists, you must have seen and maybe even have an example of it. Maybe one of your "test boards" ? If you have no proof of it, your claim of it existing/occurring is groundless and valueless as well.

Anyone claiming to have your level of experience should know exactly what freckles look like. If you do not the best way for you to figure it out is to actually look for yourself. You should not need me to show you something that obvious. Besides, I have always maintained that no one should believe me because sample boards are so easy to make...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.