I read the entire seven pages of the thread Mr. SD sir, enough to know that your posture was condescending and bullying in regard those with opinions other than yours. It is well past time that you lighten up and recognize that it takes all kinds to make the world go round. The gunsmithing section of this forum was a place that I enjoyed when folks were more civil with each other. There were seldom posts that ran seven pages long that is before you appointed yourself gunsmithing guru in residence. I did not count your posts in this thread but sufice it to say you have more than adequately contributed your knowledge and opinions regarding the topic at hand. Why is it you feel the need to post ad infinitum? Give it up and move on man, most reasonable posters have long ago done so. You need to recognize that others are entitled to opinions other than yours, that's what diversity is all about. Narrowminded insistence that "it's my way or the highway" is just that, not constructive by any means. Do us all a favor and consider these remarks to be rhetorical. This thread is finis, not just my opinion read what some other posters have said. Nighthawk states it pretty concisely. Besides your reply to him was "point ceded", some reason you cannot honor that?

Last edited by gunswizard; 10/01/14.